In the beginning....
Our good neighbors were so nice to get us these Mavs tickets who just so happen to be playing the Suns..actually I think Don asked if he could get tickets for us this night. Well, I was so ready with my Suns t-shirt and ready to represent the mother land team. I just happen to be in the company of Mavericks fans: Don and our good friends Aaron and Marni Cook. I knew it was going to be a brutal night. And boy was it! I think in the section over from us there was another Suns fan and a few scattered all around the arena. I was the lone wahooer in our section which was ok. I was happy to wear my orange. Unfortunately the Suns did not play well and the Mavs were ahead the WHOLE time! Not by one or two..we're talking sometime more than 20! It was not a pretty sight. Shaq didn't do squat! Everyone was missing. They just couldn't get it together. I thought that in the 3rd quarter when we came back within 10 that maybe there was a chance. WRONG! Mavs were quickly up by 20...again! We had a fun time though. Instead of going to get our goodies, our server came to take our order and our food was brought to us. I had sweet and sour chicken and jasmine rice...yummy! Then Marni and I went and got this delicious chocolate cheesecake. Wow! I had planned to have a pretzel but that just wasn't going to work out for me. Marni got her pretzel. She said it was good. I took her word for it vowing, to myself, to get my pretzel next time for heaven's sake! I might have to do without the cheesecake. So when all was said and done, I let the others gloat for a while. That was ok. The Suns will win next time. GO SUNS!
Marni and Aaron.
Looking out over the balcony outside..there was a ginormous screen above us which you cannot watch the game on.
The gloating!
The end.
Ya so the Mavs are ahead!
After the game...
Little Stevie has the ball...
3 comments:
I'm sorry the Suns disappointed. I really like when ANY time of ANY sport beat a Dallas team. HAHA! Looks like you guys had a GREAT time and GREAT seats.
Go Suns!
GO MAVS!!!!!! Need I say more?
Fun! Even thought the suns didn't win, it still sounds like such a fun date night:)
Post a Comment