
So today was the day for mowing the lawn and weed-eating before the big storm was suppose to hit this afternoon. The ground was already moist and muddy in some areas but things just had to get done. Antonio was on the mower and Don was on weed-eating duty. I don't think Tone looked at all like Don. Who enjoyed their job the most? I don't know because just as soon as they got started, the sprinkles came. It looks like Don did. Mad and I left and when we got back you could tell it had poured! The front and side yards looked great but Don had to suffer the dashing and debonair.

Love the hat!

This is what the sky looked like when Mad and I left Windmill Farms. A tornado watch was going on all around us. No tornadoes though, just a lot of rain, lighting (crazy lightning) and thunder and wind. Ah! Texas weather.....gotta love it!
2 comments:
Looks like Don went mudding!
haha Dad's look like great with his crooked hat. HE alwasy manages to get so dirty doing that, well I guess Chris did too when he did that job. I love the sky looking like that.
Post a Comment