Monday, July 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS GIRL!


So, last Thursday was Jordan's birthday.  She turned a big 3 years old!!  And boy is she 3 going on 13!  What a little cutie she is.  She is our only true Texan.  I haven't been able to blog her birthday because I haven't had a quiet moment or the time.  Bryson and Jaxon are here with us but I'll blog that after this.  Jordan's birthday party was on Saturday but on her birthday when I got back from Phoenix we had a little birthday cake and sang to her.  It was nice because it was just the four cousins who don't live close to each other anymore.  Jordan thought that was cool and that she was going to have a party with some of her friends.  Saturday came and we were getting ready for people to get here because the party started at 4:30 and it was 4:40 when I checked my e-mail only to find out that my first counselor had her baby that morning and won't be going to the youth fireside/dance afterall.  They were meeting at 5.  Well, I had to hurry and get ready to go so I missed the party but Don still took lots of pictures that I'll share.  
The cake is the perfect size!  It was an ice cream cake too!  Jordan loves to sing happy birthday but she was so excited to be sung to.  She loves music and loves to sing too.  I hope one day she'll play the piano and continue to love to sing.   Her great thing about turning 3 is that she's potty training and doing great!
I think Madison is getting ready to blow the candles out with Jordan. 

The kids had a sprinkler party.  I tried to get them to run right up the middle but no, they had to run around.  That's not half as fun but as you can see, they still had a blast.

It's a tradition in our family to make a sign for the birthdays.  Madison made this one for Jordan so I wanted to get a picture of her with the sign.  Bryson just happened to be standing right there and she quickly put her arm around him and smiled for the camera.  It was sooooo cute.  

No comments: