Saturday, February 13, 2010

And then we woke up to this....

This is record snow!  It wasn't expected to start snowing at 4 am and continue all day and night!  The storm was suppose to hit on Thursday evening dumping a few inches.  Those weather guys..... I got up early to take pictures before it started melting or was stomped on.  I'm saying I love it but I'm sure for those of you who have snow every winter and tons of it, you're saying "ya right" and wished you lived in a sunnier place.  Well, I'M LOVIN IT!!  




The pond trees

I just love this tree.  If you notice that stump to the left of the tree, we had twin trees but lost one.  We were lucky to save this one.

2 comments:

MM said...

wow - you live in a VERY beautiful place!!!

Christine said...

looks like my back yard... and front yard... he he!