
NACHOOOOOOOOOOO! NACHO LIBRE!!!! I don't know what Bailey was eating but her face was so cute! Where are her stretchy pants? Do you want some toast? The brothers, they don't think I know a butt load of crap about the gospel, but I do!

WHAT?? She was bending over trying to drink the water and this is how she came up. Isn't she a cutie!

The birthday boy and Napolis in Forney. What did he have to eat? Steak! And for Jordan? Pizza of course...is there any other food for her?

You can't really tell what the black car is but it's a police car with lights on top and a radio. Tone taught her to say "10-4, 10-4". It's very cute!

Don had the girls sitting on Stickers. Did she care? Not one bit. She just laid there. The girls weren't scared at all but Stickers is a little afraid of them now. She kinda runs away when they come near her. Jordan try to tackle the dogs some times. Bailey barks at them.
2 comments:
What is up with all of your blogging? you must be playing catch up, like i need to! I LOVE the Nacho Libre pic! Super funny! You are lucky to have them around!
jenni
oh! P.S. Thanks for the comment on our big shots blog! We are having fun!
Fun times. I love that little police car!!
Post a Comment